Saturday, May 06, 2006

Cyberspace virgin


My first venture into cyberspace!! actuallly- hi Mike, you're probablly the only one who'll be reading this anyway !!! My life has gone full circle- never did I dream I'd be changing diapers and making formula at this stage of my life- but here I am- and loving it- For 32 years, I've been known as Mrs. Amon, the elementary teacher, now I go by NanNan- and might I add that I am finding it quite fulfilling, and somewhat tiring!!!
Aussie is for my grandson Austin, who I am hoping will sleep through this night, and for my family in Australia- My son Michael, his wife Rebecca, and my grandson Alex. I also spend most days helping care for my beautiful 5 month old granddaughter, Alexis. I will be posting their pictures soon-

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Hey there, I thought I would confirm that I have visited you, and unfortunately for me, I changed my template this morning, only to find that you've chosen the exact same one!!!! So I changed mine... Talk to you later.
Mike

May 09, 2006 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home