Sunday, May 14, 2006

Congratulations!!!


Congratulations Mike and Rebecca!!!!! Soon to be four!!! Sorry if I wasn't excited when I got your phone call, but I am very happy for you guys- I was just hoping that the next one would be born on this continent , but I think babies can fly free!!!That was a nice way to begin Mother's Day- Jeremy and Denise came by and Phil even dropped in, to eat steak, tender steak, Frank cooked- and to top it off, Survivor finale is about to air in fifteen minutes- I like Cirie too, she's shrewd, but Terry sure does deserve to win- So it's all good- just wondering where fireguy is- probably out geosomething-

1 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Thanks for the pic - I saved it to my files...nice looking family - soon to be four! Alex is so cute! I wonder if he has an accent.

May 15, 2006 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home