Wednesday, May 10, 2006

C'mon Dad, get on board!!!


What a busy night! Reading all these family blogs!! Now come on "Grandfadduh" Get on board and share some of your funny stories- you can be "CansoGuy" or just grandfather!
Great night for television, watched the end of Amazing Race, then American Idol, and the conclusion of Unanimous- Of course in a different room from my SO- significant other- still watching space channel!!
What's with David Blaine and his Manbowl? Nine days immersed in water- think about it- his hands and feet were so shrivelled - unidentifiable- Now what purpose does that serve- does it advance the civilization of mankind or contribute to the wellbeing of humanity? Maybe I should send him the ad from my previous post!!! The whole evening was not wasted on television- Hosted a Baha'i study group- we meet every Wednesday night - Tonight's topic was on prayer- I'll talk about that another time- doesn't seem to be in synch with television or David Blaine.
A mystery- last night when I went to bed, there were 8 pumpkin muffins left from the dozen I had baked earlier- Upon awakening this morning, there were only four- HMMM- Methinks the downstairs occupants have been creeping upstairs whilst we sleep-

1 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Except for your meeting, I guess our evening was much the same. Amazing about the muffins though..whatever happened?
I didn't watch David Blane, you can get an update on my evening on my blog.
Just think, school is almost over! Woohoo!

May 11, 2006 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home