Thursday, May 25, 2006

Clowning Around !!!


A little late posting today, but I"m chomping at the bit- Busy day- ususal childcare routine, but teahound was here to do her mom's housekeeping chores, and I have a great picture to share with you tomorrow- so stay tuned! Just got back from Dad and Jimmy's to get my working orders for pet care while they're gone to Calgary- leaving tomorrow- keep in touch--
The highlight of the day was being taken out for supper at the Austrian Inn by my two former cohorts- fellow grade four teachers- pictured here on either end- I was a bit anxious about leaving my bubble and fought the urge to cancel the date, thankfully, it was great- am stuffed with seafood casserole- but I'm so glad I didn't pass on the opportunity to catch up on everything- that's what I miss most about school- the comradeship- but the most amazing thing- Diane (far left) picked up a gift for me in Halifax which she said just spoke my name- Now if you've ever been in my living room, when you look beyond the doghair, laundry, baby toys, etc, you may notice that I have a slight obsession for turquoise glass objects, and lo and behold, she found the most beautiful turquoise tall vase, with a flowerburst at the top- exquisite- I will post a picture of it- and this she did without knowing of my attraction to this colour- It gave me goosebumps- I believe she was inspired- I absolutely love it!! Thank you!!
fireguy called me "verbose"- wonder why??? Now about that picture, we had a clown theme day at school, obviously I don't dress like this for work, and partway through the morning I developed a splitting headache, I thought my head was going to explode and I felt faint- Tylenol didn't work- Just as I was in the process of looking for a substitute, fearing imminent death, I removed the dollar store head mask, and mraculously , the headache vanished- I had simply cut off the circulation to my head !!! That may account for the subsequent loss of brain cells-
Enough verbosity, I am thrilled that Mikki has joined us- and I'm hoping Tuffysmom is feeling better- so tune in tomorrow for a shocking picture of teahound !! I fogot to mention that I am in the picture too- the best one of me I could find!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

You didn't tell us about your dinner date when you were here! Wouldn't it be funny if we all stopped talking to each other and just "bloged" our day...hehehe.

May 25, 2006 9:58 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I didn't want to give away any secrets- you didn't tell me about your meeting with pastor Jim- so, we're even- bon voyage!

May 25, 2006 10:01 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Try and get a good night's sleep- jeesh- 4:30 in the am- that's only six hours from now- I promise I won't write anymore tonight- love sue

May 25, 2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Thank you for the link to Mikki's blog..Going to go look now. Glad you had a good time.

May 26, 2006 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home