Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Arachnaphobia!!!!!!!!!!!!



Click on these pictures in sequence to view the full effect- and meet the latest addition to our menagarie- Archie , a baby spider, set up home yesterday afternoon, after reading my blog and deciding this might be an ideal place to attract food- lack of housecleaning-I decided to let him stay for awhile, but Oedipus, my tuffy lookalike cat had other ideas, so Archie has vanished, through no action on my part- Austin has developed a fear of "piders" so I was hoping to develop a relationship with Archie and use him as a teaching tool - Now most people would be ashamed to memorialize cobwebs in their home, not I- I have no shame- I loved the little guy -

It being Wednesday, reminds me of the day our French teacher strolled into the staff room and casually announced , smiling, that, "Today is hump day!" I couldn't believe the cavalier manner in which he made this announcement, and the fact that no one else seemed to be responding with the utter shock that I was experiencing- in fact, several others in the staff room agreed with him!!! Now it seems there is a whole new meaning to this term, of which I was not aware, so you can imagine what I was thinking, particularly if you are of an older generation- the younger ones understood that it meant the middle of the week, downhill to the weekend- So if I was working, today would be hump day-

As for fragrant flatulence, not happening, there goes my get rich quick idea- Billy seems to have no ill effects- The felines on Sprucewood are beginning to transfer their affection, and two of them have actually shown delight by purring and allowing themselves to be patted- One remains aloof and disgusted- Food is getting low- Had to fill the container-

So what are people watching on Wed. night? No Amazing Race, no American Idol. I somehow missed Canadian Idol- must have been blogging- Might have to concede that Michael was right about its addictive nature- Still waiting for Jason to blog in- and Denise, if she's reading this!!Hard to believe tomorrow is a new month- you know what that means- resolutions to make and break again- Amon out-


6 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

I hope my cats don't totally transfer their affection!
Nice day here...went into the country today...Huxley.

June 01, 2006 12:05 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I don't like spiders either, but mikki would let them live...she says they eat other bugs! I missed blogging yesterday cause I have nothing to say. Still have nothing to say.

June 01, 2006 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

July 18, 2006 5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices for the shoes are about 220 pounds on every page. But completely I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?

February 26, 2010 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

March 04, 2010 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, nice topic. I just found your website and I'm already a fan. 8]

March 13, 2010 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home